Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When I Grow Up...

After our first trip to the Vet, I asked McKenna if she would still like to be a Veterinarian when she grows up or if she would like to be a dental hygienist - like me. I thought surely she would say: "You know Mommy, I think I'd rather be a dental hygienist, just like you, than have to collect poop from animals and give them shots."

Instead, she informed us that she would have her "servants" collect the poop and give the shots while she holds and pets the animals.


The problem with getting the puppy or kitten to sit by McKenna for a picture is... she pesters them just as much as they pester each other. We're going to have to work on that if she's going to be a successful Veterinarian. I had to bribe Kodi with a snack to get this picture!

McKenna put on her Veterinarian lab coat and her stethoscope for these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment