Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

Finally! This is NOT a Manic Monday! As a matter of fact I am now and forever more going to try and prevent manic Mondays! First of all, I am no longer working on Mondays. That in itself helps tremendously prevent the mania in the first place. We are also trying out some new house cleaning tactics thanks to a blog link from my friend Kristin. I've tried several different methods for house cleaning and this has been the best. It's very simple and so far it's working over here! You can check out the Totally Together blog here and see the Daily 7. I swear if you have a problem, like I do, keeping the house "clean" then this will change your life!

So, this morning I woke up to freshly brewed coffee and a fairly clean house. I say "fairly" because with 2 kids and 2 pets a house is never "really" clean! It's amazing how a clean house and a fresh cup of coffee can make a mom so happy!

Now, on to more interesting things!

Jensen went with a friend to a 50's dance (part of a cotillion program) and learned how to Swing Dance. He taught me his new dance moves and danced with me for a while! I was really impressed! He's such a sweetheart! :)

Jensen got 2nd place at the RISD Digital Art Media Fair for his original digital art piece. This was among all 3rd-4th graders in RISD!

GRAN-MOMMY'S LAKE HOUSE ROCKS!
Canoing with daddy
KK with her biggest catch of the day
Fishing with Gran-mommy
"Driving" the Gator
Kodi...still to chicken to actually take a swim.
KK finally got plugged in and is now addicted to the electric guitar. Even better news...she wants a drum set for her birthday. The news gets even better...her dad has always wanted a drum set, so now he has an excuse to get one. Looks like I'll be getting some ear plugs!

So that's what we've been up to this month...plus celebrating a ton of birthdays. BTW, Happy Birthday Nana and Wendy and Steve and Betty Ann and Aunt Margaret! Oh, and ME! Love you guys! :) Now, on to my next chore - meal planning for the week! Maybe one of these days I'll get brave enough to post my menu. Menu planning is another thing that has made life easier and me a lot happier! I've gotten really good ideas and recipes from HERE and HERE. Gotta have a plan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment