Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Okay, so I'm joining the masses of freaks for Menu Plan Monday. I've been menu planning for a while now but have not been brave enough to post my menu. My motivation...a PRIZE of course. You can see what that's all about at Laura's! And yes, if you see the prize then you'll probably be calling me a freak as well! That's okay, I've been called worse! :)

FYI, if I don't win the prize then I'm buying it for myself as a late Mother's Day gift, because it's AWESOME! I know...FREAK!

Here's what's for dinner this week:

Monday: Dad's Chili Cheese Enchiladas with Tortilla chips

Tuesday: Easy Lasagna with Salad and Bread Sticks

Wednesday: Left-overs

Thursday: Quesadillas

Friday: Spaghetti with Salad and Bread Sticks

Home Organization

4 comments:

  1. The prize is fabulous -- my hubby bought one for me for my birthday and I absolutely love it. Hope you win! Have an excellent week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I lik ethe prize too, I want it! This is only my second MPM post, but Ive also been planning menus for awhile! your menu sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun menu plan! Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a terrific menu planned week.
    Stop by BerryMorins Bits & Tips, leave a comment for a chance to win a $25 from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete